Monday, April 14, 2014

SKINCARE TIPS:ACNE SCARS PRODUCTS

SKINCARE TIPS:ACNE SCARS PRODUCTS

After we are done with our acne, there will be those red marks left on our skin and it can be months until it disappears or it will turn into ugly dark spots if we do not find cream to fade it away. Of course, we won’t look great with all those dark spots to remind us of those pesky acne that is already giving us hell and these marks add more to our already sad problem

Here are some of the things that I had tried before that works and some products that others rave about. I will update this post from time to time.


Over the counter products

Vitamin C-generally vitamin V product are very expensive because they are highly reactive and unstable.  It help to brighten the skin so those acne darks scars will be reduce. Seriously, I haven't get to try them yet but many said it is fabulous.

La Roche Posay Effaclar duo-we don’t have this product in Malaysia.  You can try getting it from Singapore.

Regen Oil-some said it works better than Bio Oil.  One can get it from the pharmacies

Bio Oil-can get it from pharmacies.  I find it good in removing scars on body but not for my face.

Vitamin E-it help to heal the skin.  I personally haven't try using the vitamin E capsules.  The one I tried before was the vitamin E cream and it doesn't work.  Don't use it everyday after your scars heal as it will cause your hair to be more prominent or grow more hairs????

Aspirin Mask-can get it from pharmacies.  This is sure my favourite as it work the fastest. Don't use if you are allergic to antibiotic.

Aloe Vera-can buy it from pharmacies.  Well known one would be Fruit of Earth and Nature Republic Aloe Vera.

Acne ampoule-I think it is because the ingredients penetrate fast into the skin so it works quite fast too.

Mandelic Acid- It renew the skin and deep clean the skin of all the impurities.

Hydrocolloid dressing


If you are a person who do not like to use products then you try using
DIY products.

Tomato mask-it heal the skin and lessen the acne, pimples but one need to use it three days straight to see the effect.

Lemon juice- do not go out into the sun when you applied this as it will cause the skin to darken more.

Egg mask-nice but I don't like the smell.

Epsom salt-It does work but quite slow.  I find many said it is good.  Even Korean show recommended it to mix the Epsom salt with cleanser for a cleaner face.

Honey-Personally this is good but I rather eat the honey than put it on my face. XP


There are no products review in this post.  I will update this page from time to time.  The opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

Have a great day =)