Saturday, February 22, 2014

REVIEW ON MVNE SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER



MVNE SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER
 MVNE SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER



MVNE SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER
MVNE SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER

MVNE SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER
MVNE SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER


To tell you the truth, normally I don’t buy shampoo or conditioner with natural ingredients because these products usually don’t clean my oily hair well and I have to use huge amount of the shampoo and that makes me poorer since I finished 500ml in 2weeks. *sob* *sob* Poorer, broke and I need to wash the hair twice per day which is very bad for the hair.

I always have issues with oily hair and I am not surprised that every hairdresser that I go to would complain that my hair is oily. Well, better than dry hair right? So, I tend to stick to chemical shampoo and to me as long as it works, I don’t really care much.

MVNE SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER

MVNE SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER


However, this MVNE shampoo has changed my views on shampoo with natural ingredients. The packet which is 10ml is more than enough to create generous amount of foam on my hair. It cleanses my hair really well and I don’t feel any residue left on my scalp because it is free of silicone =) . The subtle scent of Eucalyptus oil, lavender oil and peppermint oil makes the process of washing my hair enjoyable and relaxing. The scent is not overpowering and so the scent lasted on my about 2hours after wash. The shampoo liquid is clear and quite watery with a slight texture of a gel. The effect lasted for two days when I normally have to wash my hair everyday. Surprisingly this shampoo is for all sort of hair and It works on my oily too. Love this shampoo and would definitely recommend this if you are looking for natural shampoo without silicone.


The conditioner is opaque white and cream type. It smells the same as the shampoo and equally relaxing. I use conditioner at the end of my hair and it make the hair strands super smooth without the silicone feeling or greasy. In fact, I don’t feel like there is any residue on the hair strands after washing off and my hair become so smooth. Combing my hair is made easy. I don’t have to untangle my hair with combs after shampoo and conditioner. This is really a marvelous conditioner to go by with the shampoo.
Brand: MVNE by SPR Haircare
MVNE shampoo
Ingredients: Water, Sodium C14-16 Plefin Sulfonate, Cocamido Methyl Mea, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Eucalyptus Leaf Oil, Lavendula Angustifolia Oil, Mentha Arvensis Oil, Birch Bark Extract, Swertia Japonica Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Silk, Keratine Amino Acid, Polyquaterium, Ceramide 1, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 ?, Tea-Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Polyquaterium, Carboxyvinyl Polymer, Xanthan Gum, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben and Fragrance


The MVNE Conditioner.
Ingredients: Water, Ceteryl Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol, Isopropyl Myristate, Octyldodecanol, Eucalyptus Leaf Oil, Lavendula Angustifolia Oil, Mentha Arvensis Oil, Birch Bark Extract, Swertia Japonica Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis Leaf Extract, Chamomile Rectutita Extract, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, , Hydrolyzed Silk, Keratine Amino Acid, Polyquaterium-64, Ceramide 1, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 II, Stearoxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Carboxyvinyl Polymer, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethylcellurose, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Mallic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben and Fragrance

Product can be bought from Beauty Direct

MVNE Organic shampoo (600ml)  retails at SGD 23.90. refill pack is at SGD14.90 (440ml)
The MVNE Conditioner (600ml) retails at SGD 23.90 refill pack is at SGD 14.90 (440ml)
Here is the direct link to the products 

Their products are made in Japan. For more information, please visit Beauty Direct


Do go and check their website and Honeyz Cube facebook as they always have competition and free samples to redeem! They also have a shop and they sure give lots of free samples =).

Product are samples from Honeyz Cube where one earn points by just reviewing products or voting for products =).
However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)