Monday, February 10, 2014

REVIEW ON MARY KAY PRECIOUS PINK/ROSE

MARY KAY PRECIOUS PINK/ROSE
the front

MARY KAY PRECIOUS PINK/ROSE
Mary Kay back


MARY KAY PRECIOUS PINK/ROSE
the inside and colour on brush
MARY KAY PRECIOUS PINK/ROSE
can you see the slight pink shimmer on the centre of my hand?  That is the colour.


MARY KAY PRECIOUS PINK/ROSE

the colour is really light on the eyelid



The colour look quite opague but it is actually very light once applied on the eyelid.
The colour is really too light and hardly visible so I think if you are looking for just some glow and unnoticeable eyeshadow on your face, this would be right.  I don't think it would show on darker colour skin tone.

I am not sure how much this cost.
For more information, please visit official website http://www.marykay.com.my/ and Mary Kay facebook. Product are not sponsored. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)