Thursday, July 4, 2013

REVIEW ON MY BEAUTY DIARY STRAWBERRY MILK MASK

so cute and lovely




I am sure that My Beauty Diary is what people mostly use.  A friend told me that MBD is much cheaper in Taiwan than in Malaysia and her aunt brought back a lot.  Even when i go to Watsons or Guardian, i would see girls checking out which MBD to buy since there are so many choices.

My beauty Strawberry Milk Mask is so cute with the Hello Kitty adorning the mask packet.  Well, too cute for me to throw away.
it is not that big but because my face is small =(

Strawberry Milk Mask is for whitening and smoothing and suitable for all skin types especially for dull and tired skin.  The mask sheets is really much thinner than other MBD that i had tried.  However, one thing i don't particular like is that the mask can't hold much of the essence and it tend to drip all over my clothes because i am sitting down at my laptop typing.  Maybe, one should be lying down on the bed when using the mask.  One can put them in the fridge for 20 minutes before using for more cooling feeling ^^.

The mask smell of strawberry milk and the essence is clear watery.  The mask does moisturise my skin and cool my skin but the effect doesn't last long so maybe applying moisturiser or sleeping mask over the skin after the mask would be better to retain the moisture on the skin.



The packet content 23ml and it is made in Taiwan.


For more information, please visit My Beauty Diary Malaysia .
I got this from My Beauty Diary Malaysia contest.  However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)