Saturday, July 6, 2013

REVIEW ON ETUDE HOUSE SWEET RECIPE CUPCAKE ALL OVER COLOR BLUEBERRY CHEESE CAKE

Korean products are known for their very pretty packaging with affordable price and cuteness especially Etude House.  Personally, i had never tried Etude House products before.  I only get to know about Korean products when someone rave about them to me at point of time( the The Faceshop Raspberry Roots and Laneige).  Still, i do not like to buy items from the counters for some reasons.  I still prefer drugstore or Sephora where i can see, check and test everything to my heart content. However, that doesn't stop me from wanting to know about Korean products.


This is from the sweet Recipe where everything resembles A Sweet Cupcakes Shop.  I was intrigued by this cute 3 in 1 cupcakes when i see this online.  The name itself is like mouthful.  So, when i got this blueberry cheese cake that looks really pink with a hint of blue, i was ecstatic.  In the past, i had only tried Elianto products.  So, the cupcake itself smell much like blueberry cheesecake which was one of my favourite dessert but not exactly the same.  I guess it is hard to duplicate the smell of cheese into makeup.


So, here is the photo of the  ETUDE HOUSE SWEET RECIPE CUPCAKE ALL OVER COLOR BLUEBERRY CHEESE CAKE
inside the plastic



without the plastic cover


Top view

the colour is pinkish blue

this is with just cupcake all over color blueberry cheese cake.  It is pink.

I tried it on my lips and it looks bluish pink on me.  I look quite pale with this colour on my lips.  The balm turned to powder the moment it touches my lip.  I have to apply so many layer of lip balm before and after on my lip and still the colour run to my lips creases.  It only look better after tinting it with a colour lipgloss but i didn't show it here.  Overall, i don't suggest one to apply it on the lip unless you have super hydrated lips.  My lip chaps too easily even with just lipstick.  The cupcake colour also doesn't last long on the lips.  It disappeared the moment i eat.

me with the blueberry cheese cake on lips, cheek and eye shadow




The colour makes it good for eyeshadow and also blusher.  For eyeshadow, do apply primer first as the colour fade off fast with oily lids like mine.  The pinkish blusher makes it good for Gyaru, cute makeup or makeup for Barbie.  It also provide a healthy glow to the skin and last long without fading.

So, for the prices, i would say that it only works as a blush and eyeshadow.   I think it is hard to make one makeup product that works on the lips, cheek and also eyes as the skin at these area are different.  Again, who wouldn't want to just just carry that one makeup products that works for all since it really save space and weight for travelling.

For more information, please visit official website  Etude Malaysia. .

This is not a sponsored review.  I got this from Juniper Journal beauty box giveaway .  The opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

4 comments:

  1. Personally I don't find all-over color balms or tints efficient. I always prefer using a different product for the eyes, cheeks and lips. I like the concept of cosmetic cupcakes, though! Etude House always produces beautifully-packaged cute stuff.

    Maxinne ♥ http://flightlessangel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, i think so too. It is difficult to have products that suits all.Thanks for stopping here =).

      Delete
  2. I don't like all-over products that great, either~ (I just can't put what I put on my lips on my eyelids) But I personally think that this product is really nice on the lips, hehe. C:

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin? Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting and Thanks for the lovely comment. ^^ i don't really like it cause my lips is ultra dry and i think i look like a pale looking granny wearing one.

    I just followed you on bloglovin. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)