Saturday, May 31, 2014

FOOD REVIEW: SOUVENIR FROM TAIWAN


I don't get to travel a lot since but I am thankful whenever I get souvenir from others.  So, this is what people will usually buy when they came back from Taiwan.  This is the pineapple cake.


The packaging is not bad. There is actually a box but I have already tore it open and throw it away before realising what I did.  Ermm, the food monster in me XP. Told you before that I forget everything when I am hungry or if I see food right in front of me.  Do you know how much self control I need by just looking at food???

This is the pineapple cake
This is how the pineapple cake look.  Inside there is some pineapple and it is not a lot but okay.


Overall, this is the famous souvenir from Taiwan and the taste is not bad.  It is similar to our Pineapple tart.  It is just in form of cake.  Is it very soft?  Not really hard or soft.  So, it is just medium.  I don't know about everyone raving about this but I think it is just okay.  Not too bad.


The Japanese banana cake?  That one taste horrible for goodness sake.  I don't even want to review it.

Food is not sponsored.  The opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)