Saturday, May 17, 2014

FOOD REVIEW AT MACAU EXPRESS 2


This is the second time I come here again because of some reasons.  I had already write about this restaurant Here.  I am not familiar with JB so this is the only restaurant that my parents would go in Aeon Jusco because of the porridge.

MACAU EXPRESS

The seafood spaghetti sauce really tastes weird and I couldn’t finish my food.  If not because of the sauce, it would turn out great because prawns is sure crispy and tangy inside my mouth.  The vegetables are cooked just nice and not soggy.  Too bad about the fish fillet soak with the weird sauce tough.  The fish turned out soggy and not to my liking.
About Rm13.90 I think

MACAU EXPRESS

MACAU EXPRESS

The fish burger was exceptionally delicious because of the crunchy fried fish fillet in it.  Lettuce is fresh and the bread is heat up with a little margarine.  No bad for a person who likes fish burger.
About RM8 I think

MACAU EXPRESS

Green tea-RM2.50

MACAU EXPRESS

Mango sago is sure a disappointment.  They use the mango cordial and it taste nothing like fresh mango. The sago is okay but the few cubes of the mango doesn’t help with the mango cordial taste.  I won’t order this again.

Rm3.60

I am not sure of the price since they do not give me receipt even after I asked and I had totally forgotten about it since I was busy babysitting my family.

Food are not sponsored. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)