Sunday, June 1, 2014

REVIEW ON BEAUTY CLINIC MEDIHEAL LEMON ADE MASK


 BEAUTY CLINIC MEDIHEAL LEMON ADE MASK
 BEAUTY CLINIC MEDIHEAL LEMON ADE MASK

 BEAUTY CLINIC MEDIHEAL LEMON ADE MASK
 BEAUTY CLINIC MEDIHEAL LEMON ADE MASK



Sorry for the blur, I took it long ago before I bought a new camera.
I tried the Cacao ADE mask before and it smell amazing just like this one.  The fit is great and it does brighten up my dull skin.  I like this fit as the mask is stretchable and it is fit my small face.  Most mask are too big for my face. It is quite troublesome for me to cut those wet mask.  Again, it doesn't drip and I think one can see obvious effect within 2-3 usage compare with other type of mask.  Overall, I do like this mask more than others as it doesn't drip and it is really comfortable.

I am not sure about the brightening effect as I do not notice them.  So sorry for there is no photos.  It is moisturising and cooling on the weather like Malaysia.  Can't believe it is 40 degree here.




Don't forget to show your love and support by liking HiShop's Facebook page too.www.facebook.com/hishopmy
Be updated with HiShop's latest happenings, giveaways, products and exclusive offers by subscribing to their newsletter www.hishop.my/subscribe



Lemonlime ADE Mask RM4.50.  Made in Korea
Check out HiShop's official website. They even ship worldwide now. =)
Products are not sponsored.  However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)