Monday, January 27, 2014

REVIEW ON ST.IVES DAILY HYDRATING VITAMIN E







This body lotion is really moisturizing on my skin.  It absorb fast into the skin too.  I find that the smell is amazing too and it does help with the body hydration if I use for a long term.  I think other than that, my body skin is okay but I am getting lazier and so I did neglect my body skin so they are actually dry.

I found out that some apply it on the face as well but I do not dare to do that since my face is kind of sensitive and acne prone while hers is dry.  Overall, this is an affordable body lotion and it does help in hydration.

There are glycerin and glycerin does help to bring in moisturise into the skin.  I just do not dare to use on my face.  I read some use it on their face to moisturise their skin.



Products retails St. Ives Hydra Vitamin E Lotion 621ml Rm25.90 at a Watson and guardian.

Product is not sponsored.  The opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)