Thursday, November 14, 2013

REVIEW ON THEFACESHOP SAMPLES


Somewhere in October, I redeem some samples from the Honeyz Cube.  It is the source to instant beauty, skincare and makeup reviews. Just sign up with email or facebook account, then earn points by voting for your favorite products and earn points that can be redeem for some samples. Sometimes, they would have fabulous samples like SKII, full size products or deluxe samples. That finishes very fast of course.  No delivery charges so isn't that wonderful?

Yup, I understand that most of us love to try products before we actually buy the full size since it might not be suitable for us.  This is one of the website that I usually go to apply for samples.  The delivery via normal mail for me in Malaysia takes around 2weeks.

You will need to redeem with: 150 Cube Points
The set contains
Chia Seed Moisture-Holding Seed Cream (2ml), Raspberry roots Sleeping Mask (1ml), Baby Face Wash-Off Mask (5ml) and Flebote White Crystal Luxury Eye Serum (1ml).

Chia Seed Moisture-Holding Seed Cream (2ml) 
Most suitable for dry skin as it really moisturise the skin.  It is more like gel rather than thick cream.  I used it on my face before makeup and it help to avoid my skin from peeling.  You can use this as makeup base or mix it with cc cream for those dewy look that is very in trend now.

Raspberry roots Sleeping Mask (1ml)
Many people rave about this but it is okay for me as it is moisturising for me but doesn't really lift my skin.  I guess because I only use once.  Smell quite nice and soothing.  It doesn't leave traces on your pillow though.

Baby Face Wash-Off Mask (5ml)
reviewed Here


Flebote White Crystal Luxury Eye Serum (1ml)
This smell really nice and moisturising.  Absorb fast into the skin too.  I think it is good for those who has fine lines as it moisturize the area.


Not sure about the price of those items though.Product is not sponsored but redeemed with points from Honeyz Cube where one earn points by reviewing products =).  However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)