Tuesday, November 5, 2013

REVIEW ON THE FACE SHOP BABY FACE WASH OFF MASK PORE CARE








I love to use mask especially the one for pore care, trouble care and clearing.

So, here is the 5ml sample.  The sample last me about 2 application since one only need to apply a little.  I am suppose to just massage this on my face and wash it off.  I don't have to leave this on the face or it can be very drying since clay mask are known for sucking up all those oil on the face.  So, if you have dry skin, better don't leave this mask on the face.

The mask is soft and greenish in colour.
It find it easy to apply the clay mask on the face.  Application was smooth and the mask did make the skin soft to the touch.  It was also easy to wash it off and it doesn't stain the towel.  The clay mask did smell like talc but nothing flowery or fancy.

So, overall I think I would buy this product again since the clay mask make my skin soft to the touch. =)


No sure how much it cost.
Product is not sponsored but redeemed with points from Honeyz Cube where one earn points by reviewing products =).
However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)