Saturday, November 23, 2013

REVIEW ON RMK LIQUID FOUNDATION&RMK MAKEUP BASE


I got this from the sampling events and here it is.  There is actually 5 colour of makeup base and the one I got was 00 which is no colour.  It add a translucent veil on the skin.  The makeup base glide easily onto the skin.  Of course being colourless, it doesn't cover pimples' scars.  It has watery texture which make it easy to apply even with just fingers.  The skin is moist and prepare for foundation.

RMK LIQUID FOUNDATION&RMK MAKEUP BASE



The foundation I get is 101 which is in the lightest shade.  The colour fits my skin just like second skin and also watery.  The foundation lasted the whole day without caking up or drying on my cheeks area when use together with the makeup base.  True to its claims, the foundation is oil control as my T-zone area did not turn greasy after few hours.  However, I find it quite drying if just use alone on my combination skin.  The coverage is natural and matte on my skin.  As for covering pores and uneven skin tones, I can't say anything since I don't have such problems.  The foundation texture is watery, light on the skin.  I need to apply a few layers to cover up my redness.  If I only apply a layer, I would need the concealer to cover my scars.

RMK
the makeup base+foundation on my face


Not sure about the price though.
For more information, please visit RMK official website.
Products are not sponsored.  I got through a sampling events conducted in October.
However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

Have a great day =)