Sunday, March 31, 2013

REVIEW C+M OVERNIGHT WHITENING EMULSION



C+M OVERNIGHT WHITENING EMULSION


I bought during my Sasa haul as i was in need of moisturiser.  Now this has become my legs' lotion as i couldn't finish it on my face.  As well when i have other moisturiser to try.  I am not loyal unless i found the "RIGHT ONE" for my face.  Even that, sometimes i tend to stray >  <  .  My face is just picky and it will break out if i keep forcing it to accept skincare that it doesn't like.  I don't notice any whitening effect on my face even after 3 weeks so that why i decide to let my legs have it.  Overall, it is cheap.  This emulsion contains fragrance.

sorry, i can't really remember how much i bought it.  If not mistaken. less than RM10 for 65ml. 


This is not a sponsored review.  i bought this with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)