Friday, January 31, 2014

KOREAN SKINCARE TIPS

KOREAN SKINCARE TIPS

Koreans are known for their beautiful skin and flawless skin right?  Usually Koreans have dry skin due to their weather. In Malaysia, our weather is hot and humid. Most people would find that our makeup will melt after few hours unless one is using a very good primer. I find that Malaysian tend to have combination skin due to this kind of weather we have.


Recently in December, my skin was in a bad condition. I have combination skin but with peeling skin and also pimples popping out. Yes, even people with oily skin can have skin peeling from the mouth area. The whitish peeling skin is actually the dead cells caused by not having enough moisture and it does not mean that you do not have enough oil on your skin. Oil can provide temporary relief but the dead skin will return again and I found out the reason.


It was really troublesome having to ‘fix’ my skin troubles one by one again. I guess it is because my age is creeping on me that my skin has actually turned from oily to dry now. Still the acne problem would appear if I don’t take care of it. I can’t use too many skincare product even when my skin is dry as I would definitely breakout from it. Then, I saw this beauty method that I have being doing it wrongly and no wonder my skin is dry!


1. Do not apply the soap/ facial gel/ facial foam on the face directly. Always foam them up first even when there isn’t any foam before using applying them on the face.


2. Wash the face gently and then apply moisturizer directly on the skin after cleansing. Just pat the face with hands if you feel that is too wet. There is no need of using facial cloth to dry the skin.


3. Apply moisturizer within one minute or else your face would already have dead skin cells.


Even people with combination skin+ acne prone skin can develop dead skin cells. These dead skin cells cause the skin to be dull and rough. So, make sure to apply moisturizer when the skin is wet. There is no need for skin cloth. I find that this method really turn my peeling skin into normal! =) I can already feel the difference after three days but results is more visible after 2 weeks into the method. My skin has turn from dry into normal and it had save me from doing more laundry. Who wants to do more laundry right?


I guess it was also the combination of using Zamian mask and Dr.Jart booster that my skin is sure more hydrated now. I am also using mask on every alternate days. I heard Koreans use sheet masks every night. I will be so broke to use sheet masks every night since the cheapest is also RM3 and RM3x30 will cause RM90 per month just for mask alone????? Other than that, there isn’t any change to my diet.


Looking after the skin is sure not easy but everyone can do it.

Ps: Don't use this method if you are using acne/pimples cream since those need to be applied on dry face.  This method is more recommended for those with dry skin.


The skincare tips is from watching the Korean beauty channel and it is not all mine.  The opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)