Friday, January 2, 2015

REVIEW ON MENTHOLATUM LIP PURE FRAGRANCE FREE

MENTHOLATUM LIP PURE FRAGRANCE FREE
MENTHOLATUM LIP PURE FRAGRANCE FREE

MENTHOLATUM LIP PURE FRAGRANCE FREE
Ingredients list MENTHOLATUM LIP PURE FRAGRANCE FREE
Ingredients list



MENTHOLATUM LIP PURE FRAGRANCE FREE
MENTHOLATUM LIP PURE FRAGRANCE FREE
Here is the expire date printed at the bottom of the lipbalm.


MENTHOLATUM LIP PURE FRAGRANCE FREE
MENTHOLATUM LIP PURE FRAGRANCE FREE

My lips chapped easily so I always make sure to bring lip balm everywhere I go.  This Mentholatum lip pure is fragrance free and there is not taste of anything.  If you lick it, it is plain taste of paper.  It is not bad in hydrating as my lips is sure hydrated and feel more supple compare to not applying anything at all.  It will not turn the lips to another colour so I can also use it at night .

Products retails at RM12.67  Made in China.
Product is not sponsored. The opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

Follow me on my blog and social media sites:


Pastel Noodles: Click to shop
HiShop: Click to shop
ZALORA: Get 15% off storewide with no minimum spend with the code ZBAPQW6J

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great product, I have a problem with my lips chapping really badly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ebony for your kind words. Not bad for the price.=)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)