Saturday, January 24, 2015

REVIEW ON HING KEE ROASTED

It has been long since I posted about food.  Here is one review about food that I had when I was in KL area.  

HING KEE ROASTED


Here is one of the stalls that sells food here.  It is not bad considering that I see quite many peoples here in this restaurant.  It has a good ventilation.


Fish bowl noodles
Sorry I don't know how this taste like but I think it is not bad.  I am *shy* to ask for a try.  It looks good.


ROASTED PORK RICE
Roasted pork

PORK AND CHA SIEW

milk ice tea


The shop has many stalls around and they have good ventilation since there are the ‘fans’ to suck out all those hot air of the cooking. Your clothes will not have those cooking smell stuck to it.

The roasted pork and cha siew is not bad. The rice is soft and not too hard. The set comes with a soup too. The chillies are not bad and are fragrant.

However, I can’t say the same for the milk tea. There is too much of creamer inside the tea and so I feel sick after drinking it. Not to mentioned that I forget that I am allergic to milk.



Sorry, I can’t remember the price. Non halal

Sunway Mas commercial centre

Food is not sponsored.  The opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

Follow me on my blog and social media sites:


Pastel Noodles: Click to shop
HiShop: Click to shop
ZALORA: Get 15% off storewide with no minimum spend with the code ZBAPQW6J

6 comments:

  1. oh my god all of that looks so delicious :D
    wish i could try that ^-^


    www.dinosaursarejjang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. Thanks =) Chinese food are not bad since there are varieties way of cooking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely up for trying this, good post!

    www.diamants-au-chocolat.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Ayisha. =) It is good but expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like payot so much I just wish it can work for me I bought night cream I like the results so far

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Portia =) . Payot are more famous for their cream but not so for their pores line. I prefer the Korean brand for pores. I haven't find anything that works better than that yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)