Monday, March 17, 2014

FOOD REVIEW ON MACAU EXPRESS

MACAU EXPRESS

Lot S50A, AEON Tebrau City Shopping Centre, No. 1, Jalan Desa Tebrau, Taman Desa Tebrau, Johor, Tebrau, 81100










 fish porridge




The fish porridge comes in a heavy porcelain bowl which I really love as it will retain the heat of the porridge. The porridge is really smooth, thick and easy to go into my throat. I love that it comes with a lot of fresh ginger strips that really soothes my stomach because of gastric pain. It comes with generous amount of fried fish. The fish taste is okay and not hard. It is quite crispy on the outside. I just find that the amount of white porridge is quite little but otherwise it would be great as the porridge doesn’t contain any MSG which I find appetizing for food.
RM6.80




MACAU EXPRESS Portuguese tart
Portuguese tart


The Portuguese tart is delicious. The crust is really crispy and has many layers. It is not oily at all and it is sold out fast. The egg is not too sweet and so soft. One tart is never enough for me as it is really delicious. 
RM2





coffee
coffee

Perfect with the coffee that reminds me of traditional coffee.  In fact every sips is enjoyable and a relaxing experience.  The coffee smell of rich coffee beans with just equally milk just enough and not too sweet.  The porcelain cups remind me of the good old days when all coffee are serve in this kind of cups.
RM2.50


green tea
green tea

Green tea is just normal.  I think it is the type that you can get from tea bags.  So overall, it is a okay green tea and nothing is special about it.RM2.50


This is not a sponsored food review. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)