Friday, May 3, 2013

REVIEW: UNBOXING OF APRIL BAG OF LOVE


Remember about the post that i said that i wanted so badly to attend but can't go? Well, Fairy Godmother The Butterfly Project-Beauty Blogger had indeed answered my wish and make my wish come true! Well, of course seeing all those competition and wonderful blog entries had me feel very inferior. Mine was not even a video a, no editing of photos or beautiful amazing photos is in. (inferior complex).  Well, I almost give up on checking it when the result was out but "the just in case" came into my mind!

Anyway,  I am so glad that I did check on it or I would miss it!

For April in conjunction with Earth Month the bags are made from eco-friendly material and the products are natural, organic or contribute someway to the environment.

Sorry for this really late post. The post handling was quite rough i guess, i got mine totally soaked in the Body Shop Mist T_T . Not even a single drop of the body mist is left in the bottle... Sad... T_T my whole room smell good though ^^. Anyway, customer service was really fast as they attended to me almost immediately after i pm them.



So, here is the content of the bag ^^. This is the new bag that the had sent to me. It was really fast as i told Bag of Love about it on Tuesday and i received my Bag of Love on Friday itself. That was fast ^^.


The one you see wrap up is the Body Shop Quiet Night Dreamy Pillow&Body Mist ^^.

How nice are them to send me the whole bag again. I am really grateful for the bag ^^.


Decleor voucher for Signature Aromaplasty Facial for RM98
15ml Nuxe Brightening BB Cream SPF30/PA+++ (RM120/30ml)
15ml Decleor Hydra Floral Moisturising Cream (RM271/50ml)
60ml The Body Shop Quiet Night Dreamy Pillow &Body Mist (RM59/100ml)
50ml Phytocitrus Restructuring Shampoo (RM88/200ml)
6.5g Burt’s Bees Richly Replenishing Cocoa & CupuaƧu Butters Body Lotion (RM62.80/170ml)
Definite Contour Brush, Full-Size RM88

RM60+81.30+35.4+22+2.29=RM200.99

So after calculation, the products (not adding the facial &bag) is worth RM200


Well, for just RM40 you will get 5 deluxe samples per month and they comes in pretty cosmetic bag every month. So, do wait for the review of some of the products soon. ^^


Products are courtesy of  Bag of Love and The Butterfly Project-Beauty Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)