Wednesday, January 2, 2013

SKII FACIAL TREATMENT CLEANSING OIL REVIEW




It smells like rose water.  Pour few drops on the skin and massage on the skin.  Then, add some water on the skin and massage until the oil become white.  Well, most people rave about using oil to clean the skin.  It does clean the makeup really well but i personally doesn't like the oil residue left on my face.  So, I will still use my cleanser to clean the skin as cleansing oil leave the skin oily.  It does help to remove makeup but I am so lazy to do the massage thing that take so much of my time and I rather just use the Bioderma H2O when I have thick makeup on my face.  I guess Korean routine is just not for a lazy bump like me.


Disclaimer: I bought this product on my own

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)