Thursday, January 3, 2013

FACE MASKS-ZIRH, NATURE&Co, BORGHESE&NEUTOGENA HYRO BOOST

ZIRH, NATURE&Co, BORGHESE&NEUTOGENA HYRO BOOST

From your left :     NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST NIGHT NIGHT PACK
                              ZIRH CLAY MASK
                              KOSE NATURE&CO PURE BRIGHT MASK
                              BORGHESE FANGO ACTIVE MUD FOR FACE AND BODY


NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST NIGHT NIGHT PACK
Price : RM60 (50g)
Packaging : luxurious but heavy and bulky to bring on travels (made in korea)
Effect :
It is okay. The smell is light enough but it didn’t absorb into my and I am afraid it will stain my pillow when I am sleeping with it. Overall it is just okay. I don’t feel any special effect when I wake up the next morning.


ZIRH CLAY MASK
Price : RM 100 (RM46 if order online)
Packaging : simple tube 100ml (made in USA)
Effect :
This happens to be a famous brand for men but I guess since it is clay mask. Clay mask is harder to apply. Only apply thinly for any clay mask. After 3-5minutes later, then you can wash it off. Overall, it really does clean up the excess oil of my face and it does firm up the skin. I just don’t really like how difficult is it to put on my face since clay is not soluble on oil. It will last for more than a year.


KOSE NATURE&CO PURE BRIGHT MASK
Price : RM80 147ml
Packaging : nice green jar (made in Japan)
Effect :
It claimed to brighten the skin but I don’t think it does anything to my skin. The smell of magnolia is nice. I rinse it off after 20minutes as I can’t leave on my skin or I will feel sticky when my skin release oil. The jar can last for more than a year. However, I don’t think it help to hydrate my skin. Overall, I won’t be buying it anymore.

BORGHESE FANGO ACTIVE MUD FOR FACE AND BODY
Price : RM75 170ml
Packaging : simple jar (it is available in tube&glass jar)(made in USA)
Effect :
This is their most famous mud. It is easy to apply. There will be slight tingling effect on the skin after apply. It does soak up the oil from the skin without the dry effect leaving the skin clean.


Overall, I think I like the BORGHESE FANGO ACTIVE MUD FOR FACE AND BODY better as it feels like having your own spa at home. Well, it is a lot cheaper than going to the spa ^_^.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)