Thursday, January 3, 2013

NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST WATER GEL & PALMER





From left : NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST WATER GEL
                  PALMER’S SKIN THERAPY OIL


NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST WATER GEL
I bought this because I was trying lots of moisturizer for my combination skin.  The results was

Price          :           RM60
Packaging  :           luxurious but heavy and bulky to bring for travels (made in Korea)
Effect        :         
It is okay.  However, I break out the first time I use it on my face.  The smell was strong too and it is hard to apply makeup(powder) unless you are using those cream type.


PALMER’S SKIN THERAPY OIL
PRICE: RM27 (60ml)
Packaging  : simple and light
Effect        :
It is a good moisturizer but doesn’t help if you have those ice pick, box and those sunken scars not matter how tiny the scars is. It will only work at lightening red marks left by acne.  However, it doesn’t clog my pores although the first ingredient is canola oil.  I guess it is a cheap moisturizer since you will need very little for the face

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)