Saturday, July 2, 2022

REVIEW ON TIMELESS SQUALANE OIL 100% PURE

Hi beautiful people,

At one point of time many companies were pushing out oils and one very popular oil was the squalane.
It became popular for being suitable for acne prone and oily skin type.
I still use beauty oil although I don't really go all the way to try all the oils out there as I did few years ago.  
Timeles Squalane is from 100% olive so it is vegan and cruelty free. 
Here is a review on Timeless Squalane Oil 100% Pure.


Timeless Squalane Oil 100% Pure
Timeless Squalane Oil 100% Pure

Timeless Squalane Oil 100% Pure
Timeless Squalane Oil 100% Pure

Timeless Squalane Oil 100% Pure
Timeless Squalane Oil 100% Pure

Timeless Squalane Oil 100% Pure
Timeless Squalane Oil 100% Pure

Timeless Squalane Oil 100% Pure
Timeless Squalane Oil 100% Pure

Timeless Squalane Oil 100% Pure
Timeless Squalane Oil 100% Pure


Timeless Squalane Oil 100% Pure
Timeless Squalane Oil 100% Pure

Timeless Squalane Oil 100% Pure
Timeless Squalane Oil 100% Pure


Timeless Squalane Oil 100% Pure

A high-quality skin-restoring emollient that moisturizes and softens skin comfortably without any greasiness.
Lightweight, skin-cushioning texture
Lubricates, hydrates and prevents moisture loss
Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
Non-comedogenic (never clogs pores)
Builds supple, smooth and healthy skin


Usage:
Apply twice daily after cleansing, toning and exfoliating. 
Use alone by smoothing a few drops onto face, neck, under-eye area, chest, hair, dry hands or feet, or dispense a few drops and add to your favourite moisturize



Packaging:  I got the 240ml which comes with a box.  It is a bottle with a ceramic bottle so becareful when handling it.  It has a plastic pump so it is easy to use.  It has detaileds and in English.

Ingredients talk: 
100% Pure olive-derived squalane (hydration/skin-replenishing)

Paraben free, sulfate free, alcohol free, Eu allergen free, silicone free.
As for fungal-acne safe (malassezia), I can't really give you a definite answer.  Anything derived from olive oil isn't actually fungal safe.

Squalane is a moisturizing ingredient that has omega fatty acids and antioxidants which is similar to skin sebum so it is a good ingredient to use if you have dry skin.

Texture: It doesn’t have much scent of it other than scent of slight ‘oil’ which disappeared after 5minutes. The oil is light but not the watery light type.  I rub the oil for few seconds.  It does absorbs but takes about 15minutes to not have that oil film on the skin.

Review: I have combination acne prone skin with fungal acne that can relapse so take this review with grains of salt.  I tried using it on my face for two weeks but I think I got clogged pores.  I use it on my body and it really help with moisiturising my body.  I apply Timeless squalane on my hand to keeps the dryness away and avoid my skin from peeling.

Overall: It is very affordable squalane oil and light moisturiser for body and any skin type.


Product retails for 
Timeless Squalane Oil 100% Pure  30ml, 60ml, 240ml 

On Shopee Worthee Cosmetics https://shp.ee/vj3dc4v
On Yesstyle: YUERAIN999 https://ystyle.co/N14Z

For more information, please visit official website and Worthee Cosmetics Malaysia . Product is not sponsored. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.


** I will make some points if you click on my Shopee Link to purchase.  I could use the points to purchase some products for review in the future.  Thank you for using them 😄


Follow me on my blog and social media sites:

Youtube //  Instagram // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)