Sunday, July 3, 2022

REVIEW ON LAYS TRUFFLE FLAVORED POTATO CHIPS

Hi beautiful,

I am sorry.  I can't help but got into the temptation and just had to buy this Lay's truffle flavored potato chips because I am just curious when I saw it inside MyNews store.

Lay's truffle flavored potato chips
Lay's truffle flavored potato chips

Lay's truffle flavored potato chips
Lay's truffle flavored potato chips

Lay's truffle flavored potato chips
Lay's truffle flavored potato chips

Lay's truffle flavored potato chips
Lay's truffle flavored potato chips


Packaging: It has very beautiful purple packaging with that truffle picture which just made me curious that I have to buy it to try.

Ingredients talk:

Potatoes, Palm Oil, Starch, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Salt, Garlic Powder, Flavour Enhancer (E621), Black Pepper, Onion, Powder flavours, Coriander, Soy Sauce Powder (Fermented Soy Sauce ( Water, Bean Pulp/Bran and Wheat Powder Agent), Stabilizer(E1450), Agent (E551), Flavour Enhancer (E631, E627) Sweetener (contains phenylalanine), Acidity control (E330)

Contains milk, cereal containing gluten and soybean ingredients.
Ingredients in the photos. The truffle taste is actually made from synthetic ingredients
From googleing, disodium inosinate (E631) and disodium guanylate (E627) are produced from meat and fish, tapioca starch, seaweed and yeast.

Review: When I opened the bag, the scent immediately hit me and also dispersed after a few seconds.  I am not sure how real truffles tasted so I can only described my inexperienced taste of it.  The chips has earthy scent with a hint of synthetic smell.  It is crunchy, thin and taste just like how Lay's potato chips are.
Overall: It is pretty good new flavour potato chip.

Product retails for 
Lay's truffle chips RM13.90
Made in Taiwan


For more information, please visit official Lay's website. Product is not sponsored. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.
** I will make some points if you click on my Shopee Link to purchase.  I could use the points to purchase some products for review in the future.  Thank you for using them 😄


Follow me on my blog and social media sites:


Youtube //  Instagram // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)