Thursday, July 21, 2022

LOOK FOR KOREA IN MALAYSIA

Hi, 

I am taking you around the city to look for Korea in Malaysia. I live in rural area so can't really find much Korean food except for instant noodles.

LOOK FOR KOREA IN MALAYSIA





So here is the Korean restaurant which has Halal food, Dookki. They have many Korean food. 

Also the Dong Seoul that has Korean buffet. It is has BBQ Pork Belly, and Pork Meat
However, I am a broke working poor so much we are going to the supermarket Aeon for cheaper Korean import.  Here I can get some Korean food and ingredients such as Kimchi.



For more information, please visit official website. Not sponsored. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.



Follow me on my blog and social media sites:

Youtube //  Instagram // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)