Tuesday, February 2, 2021

WISHTREND FEBRUARY 2021 DISCOUNT CODES

Hi beautiful people,


How are you?  Here are the Wishtrend February 2021 discount codes and affliates codes.



 

Use code CORRECTING15 and get an extra 15% OFF
 

▶ NEW PACKAGE
 

 

It's curated to improve skin complexity and elasticity. 
This package includes our best selling products, Rice Toner, newly released Rice Cream and Rice Serum, and Rice Mask. 

It's on sale for 30%! 

▶ NEW DROP

Must have products especially at this time. 
Softly caring for your hands every day. 


 


Klairs Daily Comfort Hand Wash

&

Daily Comfort Hand Cream

 

These are unscented products for clean and moisturized hands. 

▶ Rovectin Clean and Clear Set


It is curated to bring you the perfect clean and clear skin. 
 

NOW 30% OFF + EXTRA 15% OFF
(On-site discount rate may be changed due to weekly promotions)
Use code CORRECTING15 and get an extra 15% OFF



Get 25% OFF CODE (ALL products from Wishtrend)  AFFILIATE25 (Feb 22nd - Feb 28th CST)
Extra discount code: FEB10OFF (10%) 
Discount code at Wishtrend: 7252756B (10% off)



For more information, please visit official Wishtrend website and Wishtrend Facebook.  Product is sent for my consideration. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

** I make small commission if you click on my Wishtrend links to purchase. Commission helps keep my blog running. I would be most appreciative if you used my links.

Follow me on my blog and social media sites:


Youtube //  Instagram // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)