Sunday, February 21, 2021

FOOD REVIEW ON WHITTAKER'S ALMOND GOLD SLAB

Hi foodies,

Ah, a good chocolate makes the day better ๐Ÿ˜€Here is the Whittaker's Almond Gold Slab chocolate review to engraved into my personal food journey.  

Not sponsored since I bought them and because my mom likes it too.  She blames me for introducing her to some things she called luxuries in life.
She still eat them when I buy them๐Ÿ˜‚.

Anyway, Chocolate is Whittaker's family passion, has been crafted by Whittaker's right from start to now world class chocolate producer.  It is chocolate from New Zealand.

All products are made at factory in Porirua, New Zealand.
Whittaker's is a New Zealand company that's been family owned and operated since 1896.

Whittakers Almond Gold Slab
Whittakers Almond Gold Slab

Whittakers Almond Gold Slab
Whittakers Almond Gold Slab

Whittakers Almond Gold Slab
Whittakers Almond Gold Slab



Whittakers Almond Gold Slab
Whittakers Almond Gold Slab


Whittakers Almond Gold Slab
Whittakers Almond Gold Slab




Packaging: This comes in a gold foil packaging.  Nice simple easy to understand packaging and it is in English.
Ingredients talk:  Almond gold slab contains 33% chocolates so it does have milk.  Only I am lactose intolerance but I don't die if I eat.  All their products do not contain palm oil so you can enjoy only the best ingredients from New Zealand are in their chocolate.  
Review:  Love the chocolate that melt and the taste of the crunchy almond in it.  The milk is realy smooth and just lovely to have it after dinner.
It is a very tasty chocolate bar and worth to get it for people that like non palm oil chocolates.
Overall: I will buy it again for sure.  It is also easy to carry around during travelling.


#WHITTAKERSNZ

Product retails for 
Whittakers Almond Gold Slab RM6.90 on Amazon https://amzn.to/2MQtKC7
Made in New Zealand

For more information, please visit official Whittaker's new zealand website and Family Mart Instagram. Not sponsored. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

** Contains affliates link.  I make small commission if you click on my Amazon links and other links to purchase. Commission helps keep my blog running. I would be most appreciative if you used my links.


Follow me on my blog and social media sites:


Youtube //  Instagram // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)