Sunday, May 10, 2020

REVIEW ON NONGSHIM SHIN RAMYUN NOODLE SOUP

Hi foodie,

My first experience with Korean culture is actually with their Nongshim instant noodles which after that lead me into more of their food and Kbeauty.

Still after many years, Nongshim Shin Ramyun noodle soup is still one of my favourite noodles.

The company Nongshim is a food and beverage company that lead Korean culinary culture since 1965.





Nongshim Shin Ramyun noodle soup
Nongshim Shin Ramyun noodle soup

Nongshim Shin Ramyun noodle soup
Nongshim Shin Ramyun noodle soup

Nongshim Shin Ramyun noodle soup
Nongshim Shin Ramyun noodle soup

Nongshim Shin Ramyun noodle soup
Nongshim Shin Ramyun noodle soup


Packaging:  The packet does have ingredients list and instruction in English.  There is the powder and the other is the mix dehydrated vegetables.  The noodles come in round shape which is how they look since 10 years ago.  Cooking them is actually easy and straightforward.  The word spicy is probably the moderate spiciness which is just right for me.  It is not too spicy but if you are the type that can only handle spiciness of potato then this is probably going to burn you.


Review:   I do like the taste of the soup and the tangy scent of kimchi.  The noodles are just soft springy which is delicious.  The portion is okay if you are not a big eater.  If you do want something more do add a slice of instant cheese which is how Korean mostly eat their instant noodles.

Overall, Nongshim Shin Ramyun noodle soup is pretty good after years of them.  I just wish the taste is a little bit more savoury though.


Product retails for
Nongshim Shin Ramyun noodle soup 1 packet on Amazon
Made in Korea


For more information, please visit Nongshim official website. Food is not sponsored. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

** I make a small commission if you click on my Amazon affliates links to purchase. Commission helps keep my blog running. I would be most appreciative if you used my links.


Follow me on my blog and social media sites:


Youtube //  Instagram // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)