Wednesday, May 6, 2020

REVIEW ON I'M FROM MUGWORT SPOT GEL

Hi beautiful,

Mugwort or artemisia has been popularity in 2019 for the soothing and calming effect on the skin.  In traditional medicine artemisia has calming and has anti bacterial effect on the skin.

Here is the review on I'm From Mugwort Spot gel review.

I'm From Mugwort Spot Gel
I'm From Mugwort Spot Gel

I'm From Mugwort Spot Gel
I'm From Mugwort Spot Gel


I'm From Mugwort Spot Gel
I'm From Mugwort Spot Gel

I'm From Mugwort Spot Gel
I'm From Mugwort Spot Gel

I'm From Mugwort Spot Gel
I'm From Mugwort Spot Gel

I'm From Mugwort Spot Gel
I'm From Mugwort Spot Gel

I'm From Mugwort Spot Gel
I'm From Mugwort Spot Gel

I'm From Mugwort Spot Gel
I'm From Mugwort Spot Gel

I'm From Mugwort Spot Gel
I'm From Mugwort Spot Gel

I'm From Mugwort Spot Gel
I'm From Mugwort Spot Gel


I'm From Mugwort Spot Gel

Description ;
The I’M FROM Mugwort Spot Gel is a spot treatment that contains the power of 90% pure Mugwort extract directly from the soil of Ganghwa, Korea to soothe and calm inflamed skin. This spot gel quickly absorbs into problem areas to maintain sebum production, and soothe the complexion. The fresh finish leaves the skin feeling thoroughly cared for, without the discomfort of a sticky, oily residue. Apply to irritated skin and feel it being transformed to clear, smooth and healthy skin.

I'm From Mugwort Spot gel comes in a nice box with the tube comes with a nice dropper head which is pretty convenient.

Ingredients:
Mugwort Extract, Denatured Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Purified Water, Methylpropanediol, Butylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Artemisia Vulgaris Oil, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Oenothera Odorata Extract, Cordyceps Mushroom Extract, Potassium Hydroxide

It is paraben free, sulfate free, silicone free, alcohol free, Eu allergen free. one fungal acne triggered  PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil


As for the ingredients, the first ingredient is 90% mugwort. It does have one fungal acne triggered so do test it first.  As for me, it doesn't cause more fungal acne or treat my fungal acne.  The ingredients are pretty interesting given that it has a lot of mugwort extract and BHA in it.

Ulmus Davidiana and evening primrose as skin moisturiser
Kudzu helps stimulate the synthesis of skin structure elements. It also helps redensify the skin and reduce wrinkles
Pine is use for masking the scent since without it, the product can be too vile to most of us.
Potassium Hydroxide is use as pH adjuster.

I don't mind the alcohol in it since it has 90% mugwort and alcohol based acne spot treatment works for my skin type.


Scent and texture: gel transparent texture.  It does have the scent of alcohol.  It doesn't pile and does absorbed into the skin without any stickiness.


Review:   After using it for about 2 weeks, I find it works on moderate acne.  It does reduce the oiliness on the skin, treat acne severity with BHA and mugwort, reduce redness and promotes healing.  I find that it works similar to benzoyl peroxide but less irritating.  Then again, do not apply on broken red patch or it sting a lot.  I tried it on this one pimple that I picked so it hurts.


Overall, I'm From Mugwort Spot gel is for combination or oily skin type that works best with alcohol based treatment or for those in hot environment or during summer.  You do need to use it very little and apply thinly.


Product retails for
I'm From Mugwort Spot Gel 15ml Here
Made in Korea

Discount code at Wishtrend: 7252756B (10% off) 
For april 2020 :  APR10

For more information, please visit official Wishtrend website and Wishtrend Facebook.  Product is sent for my consideration. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.


** I make a very small commission if you click on my Wishtrend links to purchase. Commission helps keep my blog running. I would be most appreciative if you used my links.



Follow me on my blog and social media sites:


Youtube //  Instagram // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)