Friday, April 10, 2020

UNBOXING CARE PACKAGE DURING QUARANTINE

Hi beautiful,

How are you during this time?  It is going to be 28 days of social distancing over here in Malaysia.  Thank you for those that had asked on how I am doing during this time.  One of my parents passed away so I was trying to deal with all the expensive funeral and emotion thing.

Also I am really thankful to a friend that sent to me a care package during this time when I really need food items now.  Also thank you for the brands that sent me some beauty products during this time 😄.

Take care of yourself.   I do know it is hard especially with high unemployment rate in some countries and giving up so many things to stay indoor.  Hopefully it will be over soon.








 Food is not sponsored.   However, the opinions expressed here are my own honest as always.

** I make a very small commission if you click on my Amazon affliates links to purchase. Commission helps keep my blog running. I would be most appreciative if you used my links.


Follow me on my blog and social media sites:

Youtube //  Instagram // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)