Monday, April 27, 2020

FOOD REVIEW ON SAMYANG KIMCHI RAMEN

Hi foodies,

With the current social distancing instant noodles has become one of what I often eat 😂
When you talk about Korean traditional food it is kimchi for sure.  So here is the Samyang Kimchi Ramen (Ramyun) is a Korean food product which is really popular.

The most popular dishes from Samyang is the Samyang Hot Chicken stir-fried noodles which I had tried and is just too spicy for me.


review on Samyang Kimchi Ramen (Ramyun)
Samyang Kimchi Ramen (Ramyun)

review on Samyang Kimchi Ramen (Ramyun)
Samyang Kimchi Ramen (Ramyun)

review on Samyang Kimchi Ramen (Ramyun)
Samyang Kimchi Ramen (Ramyun)


review on Samyang Kimchi Ramen (Ramyun)
Samyang Kimchi Ramen (Ramyun)




Samyang Kimchi Ramen (Ramyun)
Samyang Kimchi Ramen (Ramyun)


Packaging: It comes inside a plastic packet written with English wording along with pictures on how to cook it so it is easy to understand.  It is certified Halal.  Inside there is the powder seasoning that has some vegetables and kimchi.  The noodles is in regular retangle shape.  It has medium size noodles and after cooking it, the noodles are soft springy and really nice.  The soup looks red but it is not spicy.  It is of medium spiciness to me because I can't eat that Buldak black packaging one.


Review:   Overall, Samyang Kimchi Ramen (Ramyun) is just my type of noodles because I cannot tolerate much spiciness.  I prefer mild version of delicious Korean kimchi and light tangy taste.  There is another one with totally white packaging and that one has even a milder taste reviewed Here 


Product retails for
Samyang Kimchi Ramen on Amazon
Made in Korea

For more information, please visit Samyang official website and Samyang Instagram .  Food is not sponsored. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

** I make a small commission if you click on my Amazon affliates links to purchase. Commission helps keep my blog running. I would be most appreciative if you used my links.



Follow me on my blog and social media sites:

Youtube //  Instagram // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)