Sunday, December 15, 2019

REVIEW ON PUREFORET CENTELLA MULTI TONER

Hi beautiful,

Here is an affordable new Korean brands, Pureforet that offers centella asiatica line for acne prone skin.  I reviewed the balm HERE if you are interested to check out.

Centella asiatica is one of the ingredients that I use for calming my skin and when I wrecked my skin barrier since I hav picking problem. This toner has BHA and centella asiatica to treat acne prone skin. It is not news that I have acne combination skin and over there years, I have been using acne products. It is a lie if anyone tells you that acne goes away once you hit 21 years old. It doesn't happen to me since I have hormonal issues and I just don't want to go on pills.

Anyway, here is a review on this Pureforet centella Multi toner.

Pureforet centella Multi toner
Pureforet centella Multi toner

Pureforet centella Multi toner
Pureforet centella Multi toner

Pureforet centella Multi toner
Pureforet centella Multi toner

Pureforet centella Multi toner
Pureforet centella Multi toner

Pureforet centella Multi toner
Pureforet centella Multi toner

Pureforet centella Multi toner
Pureforet centella Multi toner

Pureforet centella Multi toner
Pureforet centella Multi toner

Pureforet centella Multi toner
Pureforet centella Multi toner

Pureforet centella Multi toner
Pureforet centella Multi toner

Pureforet centella Multi toner

A multi-benefit, anti-acne toner that tones and hydrates skin as it fights acne and heals irritation
Contains 96.34% natural ingredients
Vegan and cruelty free.

Ingredients: Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Propanediol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Sodium hyaluronate, 1,2-Hexanediol, rh-Oligopeptide-1, Centella Asiatica Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Camellia sinensis leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Tocopherol, Allantoin, Betaine, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer, Arginine, Oleth-20, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil


Pureforet centella Multi toner comes in a dark plastic bottle.  It has ingredients listed in English on the bottle.  This packaging the old packaging. The packaging is more colourful.

The main ingredient is the centella asiatica water which is one of my favourite ingredients. Other ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, peptide, green tea, Scutellaria Baicalensis , Houttuynia Cordata, BHA, vitamin E, Allantoin and Betaine which are for hydrating and to reduce irritation on the skin.  There are some ingredients such as Sunflower  seed oil, Tea Tree oil and lavender oil which is low on the list but can cause irritation for some skin type.

It is paraben free, sulfate free, silicone free, alcohol free, Eu allergen free but it is not Fungal Acne Safe though.

The slight browinish liquid toner is watery which absorbs really fast into the skin without any stickness.  It has herbal lavender scent.  I don't mind the scent.  It does hydrate the skin and I layer this toner a few layers on days that I don't use moisturiser.  It is something nice to use during summer and on hot days.

After using it for 3weeks, I think it is an okay toner if you are not allergic to the ingredients or have fungal acne.  It doesn't really get rid of my moderate acne or worsen the condition so I guess it is okay.

Overall, Pureforet centella Multi toner is a light toner for oily combination skin with no allergic to some of those ingredients.


Product retails for
Pureforet centella Multi toner 150ml
Made in Korea


For more information, please visit official Beautytap.com website and Pureforet official website . Product is sent for my consideration. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

Follow me on my blog and social media sites:


Youtube //  Instagram // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)