Thursday, December 19, 2019

REVIEW ON TOSOWOONG ENZYME POWDER WASH

Hi beautiful,

Finally I tried the many HGs of Korean powder cleanser, Tosowoong Enzyme Powder Wash for its gentleness and low price.  It is one of the cleanser recommended to carry during travelling because of that liquid restriction in carry-on-bags during flight.

Tosowoong Enzyme Powder Wash
Tosowoong Enzyme Powder Wash

Tosowoong Enzyme Powder Wash
Tosowoong Enzyme Powder Wash

Tosowoong Enzyme Powder Wash
Tosowoong Enzyme Powder Wash

Tosowoong Enzyme Powder Wash
Tosowoong Enzyme Powder Wash

Tosowoong Enzyme Powder Wash
Tosowoong Enzyme Powder Wash

Tosowoong Enzyme Powder Wash
Tosowoong Enzyme Powder Wash

Tosowoong Enzyme Powder Wash
Tosowoong Enzyme Powder Wash

Tosowoong Enzyme Powder Wash
Tosowoong Enzyme Powder Wash

Tosowoong Enzyme Powder Wash
Tosowoong Enzyme Powder Wash

Tosowoong Enzyme Powder Wash
Tosowoong Enzyme Powder Wash
Tosowoong Enzyme Powder Wash
Tosowoong Enzyme Powder Wash



Tosowoong Enzyme Powder Wash
This enzyme powder wash deep cleanses pores to wash away all the buildup - like sebum and dead skin cells - with papain enzyme. Loaded with vitamin E, this cleanser lathers up to leave skin soft and clean. Since it's a powder cleanser it's super travel friendly. A little goes a long way with this unique and gentle cleanser.


Ingredients:
Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sodium Lauroyl Aspartate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Palmitate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Titanium Dioxide, Badger Oil, Maltodextrin, Papain, Alcohol Denat. Methylparaben, Fragrance

Tosowoong Enzyme Powder Wash comes in a bottle which is pretty convenient but the cap doesn't close that tight.  Also try not to break the cap by letting it fall down to the floor.  The opening is also pretty big so becareful during pouring.


Silicone free and Eu allergen free.  I don't mind it having alcohol since it is a cleanser and there is also need for a preservative in my skincare products since I don't want mold in my skincare products or having more dangerous preservatives than paraben.  Corn starch in cleanser is okay since you are not going to leave the skin on the skin more than 1minute.

The ingredients are okay if you don't mind the badger oil.  It does have some light exfoliating ingredients which is the papain.

It is a powder cleanser that has pH5.5 which is gentle for every skin type.   I just find that the grain is a little bigger than other powder cleanser so I do have to make sure to foam it up properly on my hands before applying it on my face.

I don't really like the scent of some industrial products.  It smells like burnt plastic for me.  As for the cleansing effect, it is pretty good and gentle.  It doesn't irritate my skin, does not cause redness or cause more acne.  In fact, my skin does feel calm when I was using this cleanser.  Price is also affordable.


Overall, Tosowoong Enzyme Powder Wash is a gentle pH5.5 powder cleanser that is great for travelling and affordable.

Product retails for
Tosowoong Enzyme Powder Wash 70g In Amazon
Made in Korea

For more information, please visit Kmall Korea website . Product is not sponsored. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

** I am an Amazon affliates.  I make a small commission if you click on my Amazon links to purchase. Commission helps keep my blog running. I would be most appreciative if you used my links.


Follow me on my blog and social media sites:

Youtube //  Instagram // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)