Sunday, March 12, 2017

REVIEW ON DR. LEWINN'S ESSENTIALS PURIFYING TONER


Looking for Dermatologist grade products without breaking your bank?
How about read into my review about Dr.Lewinn's Essentials Purifying Toner here? I have been using it for over 3 weeks and here is my review on this.

I have reviewed Dr.Lewinn's Essentials 4 Fusion Cleansing oil (love) which I used along with this toner .

Here is a little about Dr.Lewinn's skincare products.

Founded in 1989 based on the private formulations of Dr. Laurence LeWinn, a world-renown plastic surgeon to the Hollywood stars, Dr. Lewinn’s is the best-selling premium skincare brand in Australian pharmacies, it was voted the No.1 Australian premium skincare brand for 11 years running by the Michael Edwards Cosmetic & Perfume Survey.

Dr. Lewinn's has been offering real, effective results for specific skin aging concerns to Australians for more than 25 years, and is now available in Malaysia for the first time.

Dr.Lewinn's Essentials Purifying Toner
Dr.Lewinn's Essentials Purifying Toner
Dr.Lewinn's Essentials Purifying Toner
Dr.Lewinn's Essentials Purifying Toner
Dr.Lewinn's Essentials Purifying Toner
Dr.Lewinn's Essentials Purifying Toner
Dr.Lewinn's Essentials Purifying Toner
An alcohol-free, aloe-based toner that removes residue makeup and oils and assists in refining pores, leaving skin soft, smooth and refreshed.

Minimises Pores & Excess Oil. Contains Glycolic Acid.
Recommended for combination skin.

Directions:
Apply to thoroughly cleansed face and neck using a cotton pad. Pay special attention to the T-zone area. Pat dry. Use morning and night

Ingredients:
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Glycolic Acid, RetinylPalmitate (Vit. A), Parfum (Benzoyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Coumarin, Limonene, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool), CI 16035.

Dr.Lewinn's Essentials Purifying Toner has great nice ingredients that include vitamin A, AHA. It uses Sorbic, Acid Phenoxyethanolas and  Propylene Glycol as preservative .  Caprylyl Glycol is a skin conditioning agent.  The fragrance blends are from plants.  CI 16035 is actually the red colouring in the bottle.

It is a dermatologist grade toner so there isn't any fragrance so the smell is a blend of all the ingredients. It smells faintly of dried jasmine flower. It disappeared fast once it dried so no worries.

Dr.Lewinn's Essentials Purifying Toner is clear pink watery liquid. It does absorb into my skin fast and my other skincare does feel easier to apply.  Since the first ingredient is aloe vera, the toner is really gentle and I do not experienced overexfoliation during my usage of this toner.  It doesn't immediately make my skin amazing but it does help with keeping my skin hydrated with better skin texture. The PH is around 5-6 which slightly acidic so I think sensitive skin can use this too.

You do need to use it with other products to get better results in terms of exfoliation or getting rid of rough skin texture.

Overall, Dr.Lewinn's Essentials Purifying Toner is an aloe vera based hydrating toner medical grade toner for combination skin, looking for dermatologist products for anti ageing and gentle on the skin.



Product retails for
Dr.Lewinn's Essentials Purifying Toner 200ml at RM115.54
Made in USA

For more information, please visit TNS Skinlab official website. Product is sent for my consideration. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always. 
** I make small commission if you click on my links to purchase. Commission helps keep my blog running. I would be most appreciative if you can use my links.


Follow me on my blog and social media sites:


Youtube //  Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin' // Facebook

Have a great day =)