Saturday, September 10, 2016

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT #BERSATUTENAGA IN THE TNB CAMPAIGN

Hi everyone,

How are you going to show your love for upcoming Malaysia Day?

Come and join me by joining us in the Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB) launched a social-driven campaign called #bersatuTENAGA.

Fellow Malaysians can participate by submitting a simple video.  Faizal Tahir
come up with the chorus so you can come up with the bridge, ending, etc to complete the song.

Malaysian singer Faizal Tahir, Jaclyn Victor and Elizabeth Tan have joined in this campaign. Sing, dance or anything else with this song, record it and upload in Instagram. Don't forget to tag #bersatuTENAGA

You don't have to sing live, anything that is fun. Selected clip will be upload in #bersatuTENAGA along with =).

Isn't amazing that you will stare along with Faizal Tahir, Jaclyn Victor and Elizabeth Tan ?

The final music video will come up on 16 September 2016 Malaysia Day.



So, here is my version. I know I sound like a frog croaking but please do not judge me.





#bersatuTENAGA

A song that won’t sound right without your voice

For more information:
Check out TNB’s Facebook page   and Campaign Details:



Follow me on my blog and social media sites:

Have a great day =)