It has been a long time since I did a makeup tutorial. I just have to admit that I hardly do one since I am lousy in makeup skills and I just feel bad for showing you a lousy tutorial.
However, here is a simple easy tutorial using just 5 makeup products. It can be 4 products if you already have a good skin. Personally, I don't use so many makeup products because I find that it takes more than 3 hours for me to be using 20 makeup products on my face when I don't spend as much effort on my skincare routine.
You might have different opinion than me but I am a believer in skincare products and food. So, if I am not going to spend 20 skincare products and 3 hours on my face everyday, I won't do the same for my makeup given that my makeup skills is worse than a 3 years old. hahahaha
So, here is a Harley Quinn Suicidé squad inspired makeup on Asian face. I have hooded eyelids and Asian features, don't have blonde wig(won't spend on one) and so lazy to wear blue circle lens. Please do understand that some instructions might not be the same.
So, here are makeup items needed. You don't have to use the same thing as I do because there are other makeup products better than what's here. I'm using them because I have them in hand&some I bought cheap.
Burgundy lipstick-Lakme Absolute matte in Burgundy
blue eyeshadow/ Blue eyeliner-Catrice waterproof eyeliner in 110 Rendez-blue
Black eyeliner-Urban Decay 24/7 in Zero
foundation/bb cushion/concealer- Clio Kill Cover Liquid Founwear Ampoule Cushion
(colour concealer is also the same)primer (optional)- Catalina Geo Color Capsule Makeup Base in violet
There are nicer eyeliner from BBIA or Clio but since I need to smudge them, anything cheap will do. I don't own any brushes so I am just using my middle finger and the Clio cushion puff to do all the smudge and application.
As for the red eyeshadow, just use the same burgundy lipstick or red blusher if you have one because who buys red eyeshadow and use them for daily wear???
As for face base, look for one tone lighter or you could just mix some really fine powdered up rice powder into your foundation.
You could add mascara or fake eyelashes but I don't because I have lack of skills.
1. Use a primer or concealer to cover dark circles or redness.
2. Then use a makeup base on the face to make the skin look even and flawless. I just use Clio bb cushion since I am lazy.
3. Draw the eyebrow thin and long.
6. Apply a black or dark blue eyeliner as near as possible at the base of the eyelid. Doesn't matter if it is not prefect since no one is going to notice the full eyeliner if you have hooded eyelids or mono-lids.
8. Then draw the eyeliner with a blue eyeliner near the base of eyelids. I am just using the same Catrice blue eyeliner on my eyelids.
9. Okay, this is a lousy smudge since I am using fingers and just drag it once. Apply a little and use a tiny brush to drag it done.
10. This looks better. Apply a little of blue at the corner and slow drag it down a little.
11. Draw a little heart.
12. Lastly apply a burgundy lipstick.
13. Smile crazy. Don't smile like me. This is too polite to be Harley Quinn.
My blurry look XD
|HARLEY QUINN SUICIDE SQUAD INSPIRED MAKEUP|
I didn't draw eyeliner at the bottom of my eyes because my eyes type doesn't need it unless you draw the waterline which makes me cry non stop. Overall, this is a simple look that you can whip up in 5minutes for Halloween. I am sure you can do better than me. XD
I am hope this is looks okay and hope that you enjoy it even with my lack of makeup skills =) .
Most products are available at local drugstores or online.
Not sponsored. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.
Follow me on my blog and social media sites: