Monday, July 11, 2016

REVIEW ON MALAYSIA DAISY HANDMADE BODY PRODUCTS-PAPAYA SOAP,RICE SOAP, SINUS SOAP,CLAY SOAP,PEPPERMINT FOOT SCRUB&SEA SALT BODY SCRUB

I think it is time for me to talk about some indie products produced in Malaysian soil.  Daisy handmade brand produces very affordable handmade products locally and they have many great body products.  A friend gifted them to me since I love body stuff and I am thrilled to find some products with ingredients such as rice and papaya.

MALAYSIA DAISY HANDMADE BODY PRODUCTS-PAPAYA SOAP,RICE SOAP, SINUS SOAP,CLAY SOAP,PEPPERMINT FOOT SCRUB&SEA SALT BODY SCRUB




MALAYSIA DAISY HANDMADE BODY PRODUCTS-PAPAYA SOAP,RICE SOAP, SINUS SOAP,CLAY SOAP,PEPPERMINT FOOT SCRUB&SEA SALT BODY SCRUB


Clay soap M25-the one in grey
Rice Soap-RM12-RM15
Papaya Soap RM 12
Sinus Soap RM25


The clay mask is suitable for those who have very oily body skin.  The clay mask is mix with some other ingredients that you can feel the 'beads'.  So, do not scrub the soap directly on the skin.
If you have sensitive skin, it is not recommended.  The mask is really made from clay as it smell like one XD.  It is really great in getting rid of all the oil, sweat, clean up the pores from underarms for those who sweats a lot.

The Papaya Soap suits those that looks for whitening soap.  It provides exfoliation on the skin to get rid of dead cells so it can be slightly drying if you have dry skin type.  You do need to combine the soap with other products for better whitening effect.

I love the Rice soap the most as it smells like rice bran and it makes the body skin feels soft and moist.  It is not for getting rid of acne but recommended for those looking for soft skin since rice bran is good for normal skin to dry skin type.  I think this soap is great for those that looks for rice products and wouldn't want to spend tons of money on rice products.  I like this soap =)

I am sorry that I haven't try the Sinus soap since I do not have sinus so it won't have much affect on me.
All the soaps lathered up easily with a lot of foam.


DAISY HANDMADE BODY Sea salt body scrub in Lavender
Sea salt body scrub in Lavender

The Sea salt body scrub in Lavender  makes my body soft to the touch.  Your whole bathroom will smell like lavender =)  .  The salt is rather soft actually.  They have more other interesting scrub such as mangosteen which smell different XD.

MALAYSIA DAISY HANDMADE BODY PRODUCTS-Peppermint foot scrub
Peppermint foot scrub

The peppermint foot scrub is really fine.  It is easy to wash the products off and doesn't leave a sticky feeling on the leg.  The peppermint scrub smells so nice, minty and fresh.  It cleanses the feet well without feeling harsh.

Overall, I am loving the rice soap very much and the peppermint foot scrub.  Daisy handmade also have products for post-natal which is useful for mothers.


Product retails for
Clay soap M25
Rice Soap RM 12-Rm15
Papaya Soap RM 12
Sinus Soap RM25

Sea salt body Scrub in Lavender
Peppermint foot scrub Rm25 for 250g

For more information, please visit My Daisy official facebook or Siller Marketing&trading 0172992950.
Products are not sponsored. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.


Follow me on my blog and social media sites:

Have a great day =)