Friday, July 8, 2016

FOOD REVIEW ON MY KLUANG COFFEE

Hi foodies,

I am sorry for lack of food reviews or recipes.  Here is a food review on  MyKluang Coffee.
Kluang is famous for coffee and food.
This outlet I went is in Kluang.  It is a corner lot shop next to Aeon Kluang.  You will find most people are here for their drinks and cakes.

MY KLUANG COFFEE
MY KLUANG COFFEE

Bat theme

MY KLUANG COFFEE

Bat theme carved with your table number.

MY KLUANG COFFEE

MY KLUANG COFFEE

Very nice, clean and beautiful interior design.

MY KLUANG COFFEE


Chrysanthemum tea .  The tea tastes great =) . Not too sweet but just just nice and it is really fresh brewed with the perfect temperature.


MY KLUANG COFFEE

Kuey Teow goreng.  There is quite a lot of bean sprouts in this plate.  The kuey teow goreng feels lukewarm which is not a preference since I like my food warm.  The taste is acceptable but nothing really great about it.  There isn't much ingredients in it but for the price of RM5.90 I guess I can't ask much.

MY KLUANG COFFEE

Tomato Spaghetti comes with a lot of sauce so much so that my spaghetti is soak in it.  I wouldn't complain if is not that sourish.  The spaghetti is well cooked and it is not too soft except for the sauce. I wish they could make it less sourish T_T .  Portion is good because it is just right for my big stomach.



MY KLUANG COFFEE

Mee Rebus is average because I keep comparing it with the one in Perak which is the best Mee Rebus I have ever tasted.  This is sweet and I guess it is the usual mee bandung which is supposedly sweet and comes in brown sauce.  The ingredients and portion are great but not the sauce.  I am sorry that this is another rant.

MY KLUANG COFFEE

Classic Fish and Chip
Okay, after so many rants, here is a food that I like.  The wedges are really warm, soft and crispy.  The portion of wedges, the fish and chips are also huge which I think is really cheap for that price that I pay.  It comes with two sauces which is really thoughtful so I can dip into whichever sauce I like.  I will recommend to order the fish and chips, any of their drinks or their cakes which I didn't because I am too full to order dessert.


Their customers service is great.  The waiter serving us repeat the items I orders and serve us once we have seated despite other customers coming in.   The workers wear clean uniform and are quick to our request. Their toilets are really clean and well maintained.

Overall, I think My Kluang needs to improve on some of their dishes because seriously that is going to drawn more customer in.  Other than that, everything is great and I would visit My Kluang again.


Food prices:
Mee Rebus RM4.90
Classic Fish and Chip RM11.90
Fried Kuey Teow RM 5.90
Tomato Spaghetti RM 7.90
Chrysanthemum tea RM1.90

Price include GST and they provide free wifi =)

For more information, please visit My Kluang facebook page. Not sponsored. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

Follow me on my blog and social media sites:


Have a great day =)