Friday, May 20, 2016

REVIEW ON JAPAN GAL VC+NANO C MASK

When you need to do sheet mask daily but looking for affordable sheet masks to not break you account.  Sheet masks is not cheap here but I like using them for the cooling especially in this warm and dry weather.
So warm, that my skin itch and becomes irritated.  Japan Gal VC+Nano C mask offers 30 pieces of mask for daily sheet mask.

JAPAN GAL VC+NANO C MASK
JAPAN GAL VC+NANO C MASK 

JAPAN GAL VC+NANO C MASK
JAPAN GAL VC+NANO C MASK 

JAPAN GAL VC+NANO C MASK
JAPAN GAL VC+NANO C MASK 


VC + nano Mask 30P includes vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate)and nano collagen which help skin to be elastic and moisturized.
5 to10 mins. daily use for healthier and young looking skin.
Speciality: Vitamin C, no artificial colorings, frgrance or mineral oil

Contents:30 pieces
MADE IN JAPAN


JAPAN GAL VC+NANO C MASK
JAPAN GAL VC+NANO C MASK 


JAPAN GAL VC+NANO C MASK
JAPAN GAL VC+NANO C MASK 

JAPAN GAL VC+NANO C MASK
JAPAN GAL VC+NANO C MASK 

JAPAN GAL VC+NANO C MASK
JAPAN GAL VC+NANO C MASK 

JAPAN GAL VC+NANO C MASK
JAPAN GAL VC+NANO C MASK 


JAPAN GAL VC+NANO C MASK
JAPAN GAL VC+NANO C MASK 

JAPAN GAL VC+NANO C MASK
JAPAN GAL VC+NANO C MASK 
JAPAN GAL VC+NANO C MASK
JAPAN GAL VC+NANO C MASK 

I actually went to the local drugstore shop and saw that the there is only a box of this Japan Gal VC+Nano C mask left so I guess it must be cheap for it to leave one box.  It turns out this is daily sheet masks and the price is affordable given that is 30 pieces.  Inside the box is actually a zip lock bag containing all the 30 pieces of masks.  Use a cleaned tweezers or some other tool to take the mask than your hands to avoid contamination.


The cotton masks is decent.  It is not particular soft but it is okay.  The fit is vertically longer that horizontal wider.  I wish that it is wider.  It doesn't fit my face and I have to cut the mask sheet each time.  The mask doesn't cling to the face but doesn't fall of my face which is okay.  The essence is not bad and it doesn't have any fragrance to it.  Not drippy as the mask dries up within 15 minutes so do not use it more than 15 minute else it will stick hard on you face.  It does help to calm my face, doesn't irritate and hydrate my skin.  Overall, it is a decent mask for daily usage.  You will need to use the mask daily to see brightening effect.  Although it is not particular amazing, I will buy it again for being affordable, the decent effect that it gives and also it doesn't irritate my skin. =)

I didn't include the photo of before and after but if you need it let me know.  It is okay and so I don't see much effect other than better hydration and slight brightening.



Product retails for
Japan Gal VC+nano C Mask,30 pieces for RM 66.25 at Guardian  Malaysia
or 1650 yen at Kirei
Made in Japan

For more information, please visit Japan Gal official website. Product is not sponsored. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

Follow me on my blog and social media sites:

Have a great day =)