Sunday, March 13, 2016

TRAVEL IN MALACCA, MALAYSIA

Hi travelers,
Wanting to travel to Melaka, Malaysia?

I have shared about the food in Jonker Street and the famous Nadeje Mille Crepe so today I am just going to share about the views around Jonker street which is within walking distance.






JONKER STREET, TRAVEL IN MALACCA, MALAYSIA

Jonker Walk. Here is the end of the Jonker Street actually. So, I am walking from the end to the front
.
TRAVEL IN MALACCA, MALAYSIA


TRAVEL IN MALACCA, MALAYSIA

The only washroom in Jonker Street. You will be greeted by a muscular man XP . He the father of bodybuilder XP

TRAVEL IN MALACCA, MALAYSIA

The famous hard rock Cafe


TRAVEL IN MALACCA, MALAYSIA



Here is what you will see once you are out of the Jonker Street, a red bulding.



TRAVEL IN MALACCA, MALAYSIA

The road is Masjid Selat Melaka (Mosque of Strait of Melaka)
TRAVEL IN MALACCA, MALAYSIA


Here is the river which is extremely stinky and dirty in the past. It smelt like sewage in the past. XP Now it is place for the river cruise. I did not go for the cruise as there isn’t much to see in the afternoon. It is around Rm15 for the cruise.

TRAVEL IN MALACCA, MALAYSIA



TRAVEL IN MALACCA, MALAYSIA

It also the place for the traditional cendol.


TRAVEL IN MALACCA, MALAYSIA



Melaka Art Gallery



Right opposite this is the Jonker Street.

TRAVEL IN MALACCA, MALAYSIA



TRAVEL IN MALACCA, MALAYSIA

Church Melaka 1753

TRAVEL IN MALACCA, MALAYSIA

The motto of “Not to mess with Melaka”. Hahahaha XP. I wish to use as my motto too XP

The one below is the state of Melaka.

TRAVEL IN MALACCA, MALAYSIA


Muzium, there are lots of museums in Melaka but I am not interested in anything that is not ‘free’ because I am a ‘free’ person XP.

TRAVEL IN MALACCA, MALAYSIA

Museum

TRAVEL IN MALACCA, MALAYSIA

Museum

TRAVEL IN MALACCA, MALAYSIA

So, here is the back of the famous person because I didn’t want to pay to take his stone statue XP
TRAVEL IN MALACCA, MALAYSIA


The Saint Paul hill. My friend is too tired to be climbing it up so please spare her from this torture that I have to put her through. XP

TRAVEL IN MALACCA, MALAYSIA

TRAVEL IN MALACCA, MALAYSIA

Here is the fragment monument of the A famosa wall. Now, there is only the gate left here. Everyone was so busy taking photos there so I just took one photos from far. I am sorry if you do want to see the close up of it.

TRAVEL IN MALACCA, MALAYSIA


This is the Doraemon fair held in Mall. There are Doraemon merchandise sold but they are generally very expensive XP. So, here are just the photos of it. I wish the door is coming to reality soon so that I can just travel around with foot instead of cars which is way of a hassle. Many here drives like a mad person here that I feel that my life is threaten every seconds.



TRAVEL IN MALACCA, MALAYSIA

TRAVEL IN MALACCA, MALAYSIA


Here is the end of the photos around Jonker Street. It was just a one day trip XP.

There is nothing much to see unless you are interested in ancient stuff like museum. I generally just eat non-stop when I got travelling.



I hope that you will enjoy reading this post. Thank you and see you in my next posts. =)

Not sponsored. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.



Follow me on my blog and social media sites:

Have a great day =)