Monday, February 22, 2016

REVIEW ON NEESYA ILLUMINATING ESSENCE


Is this the cheaper dupe for the famous Facial treatment essence? I will wonder each time I came across any water based essence as these essence always intrigued me with amount of interesting ingredients in them.

Neesya is a local brand producing products for Malaysian. Why not support products made locally?

I got this from the BFF community and I was happy that I got to try this Illuminating essence.

Neesya Illuminating Essence
Neesya Illuminating Essence

Neesya Illuminating Essence
Neesya Illuminating Essence

Neesya Illuminating Essence
Neesya Illuminating Essence
Here is the list of ingredients.  There is Silver Vine and Alpha-Melight™ that claims to inhibits formation of melanin and helps to brighten the skin.

Neesya Illuminating Essence

Neesya Illuminating Essence
Neesya Illuminating Essence

Neesya Illuminating Essence
Neesya Illuminating Essence

There is the Neesya holographic sticker to make sure that it is original

NEESYA ILLUMINATING ESSENCE
NEESYA ILLUMINATING ESSENCE


This is a water based essence. It has faint smell of herbal. It has slight viscosity but absorbs well into the skin without leaving any traces. If you put more than your skin can absorb, it does feel a hint of stickiness. The essence does hydrate my skin without feeling sticky especially in such hot weather. I love it as sheet masks too =) I think if you are looking for a local dupe for Facial treatment essence, then try consider looking into this one. It does have interesting ingredients such as sodium PCA, watermelon extract, apple extract, lentil extract and saccharomyces ferment lysate filtrate.

It doesn't clogged my pores or cause me acne but I can't say that my skin is really whiten because after all we can't get any fairer than our original skin colour.


It claims to smoothens, brightens, evens skin tone and with LumiScience Technology. I think the hydrating properties can boost up the hydrating properties of your serum and moisture level.  However try not to have ridiculous expectation on Neesya Illuminating Essence because it will not do much on its own. No, you can't get 'photoshop' skin with this bottle alone.




Product retails
 Neesya Illuminating Essence RM104.94 retails at Watsons online.
Product is sent for my consideration by BFF Club .  It is a communities for honest beauty product review in Malaysia =)
However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.
Follow me on my blog and social media sites:

Have a great day =)