Friday, February 19, 2016

REVIEW ON BIODERMA SENSIBIO H2O


Bioderma was the pioneer that had swept the world with their micellaire water. After that, many brands follow suit. However, it has remained as one of the favourite brand for micellar water or also called as cleansing water. The cleanser won Number 3 for the famous Korean Get it Beauty 2015 Show.

BIODERMA SENSIBIO H2O
BIODERMA SENSIBIO H2O

BIODERMA SENSIBIO H2O
BIODERMA SENSIBIO H2O
This is a sample size of Bioderma Sensibio H20 which is 20ml. It might look big here because of zoom.
BIODERMA SENSIBIO H2O
BIODERMA SENSIBIO H2O
Please do not get a shock after I remove the makeup XP

BIODERMA SENSIBIO H2O
BIODERMA SENSIBIO H2O

If you are into double cleansing, cleansing water is the first steps to remove makeup and the follow up with another cleanser to clean the skin. For those that dislike the oily feeling of oil cleansing, cleansing water will be another option as the first cleanser for their gentleness and ability to remove makeup.

I find that cleansing water is more suitable for my skin because of the feeling of water on my face and not greasy feeling. Besides, some oil cleanser broke me but it does not happen for cleansing water.



It doesn’t sting my eyes even when I put it on my eyes. There is no particular smell to it. Make sure to look at the embossed expiry date at the bottle. Expired Bioderma water has very strong smell of treated water when you take a sniff.

I adore this gentle cleansing water that removes everything including waterproof eye makeup products without tugging at the skin. It is also very gentle on the skin too.



If you love French products, having sensitive skin, want a makeup remover or first cleanser which is not oil cleanser and willing to spend a little more on higher end products, this is a “must try product” in your beauty regime.



Product retails
Bioderma Sensibio H20 500ml at RM109. 98 in Guardian Malaysia online.  Made in France.


Product is sent for my consideration by BFF Club .  However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

Follow me on my blog and social media sites:

Have a great day =)