Friday, February 5, 2016

REVIEW ON CUBECRATE JANUARY 2016 SUBCRIPTION BOX

Hi everyone =),

It is already January.  I have a lot of things going in my life this month.  Unhappy stuff actually but I will not make you unhappy about it unless you do want to know?

So getting a box from Cubecrate =) does cheer me up =)  .

Let us check out what is inside this Chinese New Year theme box.

CUBECRATE JANUARY 2015 SUBCRIPTION BOX
CUBECRATE JANUARY 2015 SUBCRIPTION BOX



Famous Gold fortune cookies.

Beautiful angpow of monkey design since this year is a Monkey year.

The Batik Boutique pretty keyfob
The Batik Boutique pretty keyfob
The Batik Boutique pretty keyfob .  Each product is specially handmade using wax resist dyeing.

SMEEKA mani/pedi bombs-Siren Secret
SMEEKA mani/pedi bombs
SMEEKA for the mani/pedi bombs.  Siren Secret .It smells of fresh lime =) It has organic sea salt and sea kelp. Love the pampering =)


TheSabun edible lip balm in Pinana Berry
TheSabun edible lip balm in Pinana Berry
TheSabun edible lip balm in Pinana Berry.  It contains shea butter,cocoa butter,avocado oil, beeswax,vitamin E, essential oil.  Loving this kind of edible lipbalm =)

White lotion super moist lotion
White lotion super moist lotion
Mycare Malaysia for the White lotion super moist lotion with hyaluronic acid. Taiwan famous brand for it hydrating ability.  It is without fragrances, No alcohol and low irritation


Potsie Pottie for the earrings
 earrings
Potsie Pottie for the earrings,




Overall, this is lovely box with lovely products. My favourites is the edible lip balm, Smeeka mani pedi bombs and the batik Boutique keyfob.  Excuses me because it  is time for some pampering for my feet XP. I have seriously forgotten about my overworked feet.




Cubecrate ship closes every 13th of the month and ship every 3rd week of the month.

Product retails for

A box is Rm25 plus shipping
RM 20 per box for 3 months
RM 15 per box for 6 months



For more information, please visit Cubecrate official websiteCubecrate Instagram and Cubecrate Facebook.

Product is sent for my consideration. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.



Follow me on my blog and social media sites:

Have a great day =)