It is already a well known fact that it is important to wear sunscreen to protect the skin especially when you are outside. Sunscreens are divided into two types-Chemical filters and Physical Filters. It is still an on going debate as to which types of filters are more effective. It also goes down to preference because some don't really like the white cast by physical filters. So, depending on your preference, choose the one you like.
Here is the list of 17FDA approved sunscreens. it is important to choose one that will protect the skin and not hurt the skin. So check them out.=)
- Aminobenzoic acid(PABA)UVB
- Avobenzone UVA1
- Cinoxate UVB
- Dioxybenzone UVB, UVA2 (CS TOTAL LIFT DAY CREAM SPF 20)
- Ecamsule(Mexoryl SX) UVA2
- Ensulizole (Phenylbenzimiazole Sulfonic Acid) UVB( CS TOTAL LIFT DAY CREAM SPF 20)
- Homosalate UVB
- Meradimate (Menthyl Anthranilate) UVA2
- Octocrylene UVB (CS TOTAL LIFT DAY CREAM SPF 20) CSW INVISIBLE VEIL SPF 50)
- Octinoxate (Octyl Methoxycinnamate)UVB (CS TOTAL LIFT DAY CREAM SPF 20)
- Octisalate (Octyl Salicylate) UVB
- Oxybenzone UVB, UVA2
- Padimate O UVB
- Sulisobenzone UVB, UVA2
- Trolamine Salicylate UVB
- Titanium Dioxide UVB, UVA2 (CSWE LIGHTENING BI PHASE VEIL SPF 36)
- Zinc Oxide UVB, UVA2, UVA1
Hopefully it is helpful =)
Information provided by Swiss Line.
For more information, please visit Swiss line official website , Swiss Line Facebook and Swiss line twitter.
Follow me on my blog and social media sites: