Wednesday, November 5, 2014

REVIEW ON VELIEVE WHITE CLAY MASK


I tried to search for reviews on this mask but well couldn't find one in English because I wanted to find out more about it before I actually try it on myself. Well, I couldn't find any so I decided to try it out on my face.

I managed to redeem the two packets of samples from HKC online mall. They do worldwide shipping on Korea products.
VELIEVE WHITE CLAY MASK
VELIEVE WHITE CLAY MASK
 Each packet is good for one time application so I get to try it twice for the effect =).

VELIEVE WHITE CLAY MASK
VELIEVE WHITE CLAY MASK

White clay mask is a mask with Amazonian white clay that helps minimize your pores, black heads, and removes dead skin cells.


WHAT IT DOES
Activated ingredients of formitopsis officinalis and white amazonia clay act like a magnet to draw out deep-dwelling pore-cloggers.  It also leaves a smooth complexion.


KEY INGREDIENTS
Formitopsis officinalis extract, coconut and palm oil, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, vitamin E, oat kernel extract


HOW TO USE
Apply generous amount into cleansed skin avoiding the eye and the lip area. Wait for about 10 minutes. Rinse with warm water. You can also only apply on your nose area.

Full size: 150ml

VELIEVE WHITE CLAY MASK
VELIEVE WHITE CLAY MASK


The mask is grayish white and has a really soft texture because it is made from soft white clay. It doesn’t have any particular fragrance. It just has a faint earth smell like what normal clay would smell. The application is easy and you can apply a thick texture within a short time because of the texture and would not cling to our fingers.

I can feel the clay mask tightening my face and pulling my pores! The pores are well cleaned and the mask removed the excess oil on my mask without drying my face. I don't feel that my face is like a desert after using it.  So, if you have combination or oily skin, it is good to try clay mask like this. It can help remove the blackheads and clean up the pores.

For a better effect, you can follow with a sheet mask or bio cellulose mask.

That is all for today, have a great day ahead =)


Velieve White Clay Masque(150ml) at RM85 or USD27.  Made in Korea.  You could buy it from HKC online mall or from Memebox too (this doesn't ship to Malaysia).Product are samples from HKC online mall.  The opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)