Friday, November 21, 2014

REVIEW ON NEUTROGENA DEEP HYDRATING MASK


I have been a fan of Neutrogena mask because of their hydrating purposes.  The first time I use it was because my skin was peeling because of skin dryness and so I bought this without thinking much.  Turns out it hydrates my skin and the peeling disappeared.  Fast forward 10 years and I got this from Neutrogena Malaysia.

NEUTROGENA DEEP HYDRATING MASK

The mask comes in an envelope.


NEUTROGENA DEEP HYDRATING MASK

Details for the mask.

NEUTROGENA DEEP HYDRATING MASK

The mask


NEUTROGENA DEEP HYDRATING MASK

The front of the mask.


Direction: Use after cleansing. Open pack, take out the mask and unfold. Press lightly with fingertips to set in place over face. Relax for 15 minutes and remove mask. Massage any remaining fluid into skin. Discard mask after use.

Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Mulberry (Morus Alba) Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Cyclomethicone, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trioctanoin, Propylene Glycol, BHT, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide

I received a love package for being the club that no longer exist now. X ( 

Long story cut short, I gave some of the products to my family members since they love Neutrogena products and I used the mask myself.hahaaha


NEUTROGENA DEEP HYDRATING MASK
Add caption

Yes, please laugh as I know I looked very silly here.


The mask sheet is not too thin and the shape is just nice for my face.  It is not too huge until I have to cut it.  The essence doesn’t drip too and applying it to my face is just a cooling treat. It does temporary brighten my face.  It doesn’t have any fragrance and it is alcohol free so that are good points.  Sorry forget to take the after face.  I was too tired and forget about it after removing it. XD  


It a good weekly treat to hydrate the skin =).





Products retails at RM10.90 per piece.  Rm49.90 for 5 pieces.  Available at Guardian, Watsons and other pharmacies.
For more information, please visit Neutrogena Facebook. Not a sponsored product.  The opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)