Wednesday, May 27, 2020

REVIEW ON I'M FROM MUGWORT ESSENCE

Hi beautiful people,

A product that I gave in after the rave from friends and skincare community.

Mugwort has many names with scientific name Artemisia.  I'M From uses Artemisia Princeps from Korea.  There are food made from mugwort and I also eat them once in a while. 😁

So here is the I'm From Mugwort Essence review on my acne prone sensitive combination skin.

I'm From Mugwort Essence
I'm From Mugwort Essence

I'm From Mugwort Essence
I'm From Mugwort Essence

I'm From Mugwort Essence

I'm From Mugwort Essence
I'm From Mugwort Essence

I'm From Mugwort Essence
I'm From Mugwort Essence

I'm From Mugwort Essence
I'm From Mugwort Essence
I'm From Mugwort Essence
I'm From Mugwort Essence

I'm From Mugwort Essence
I'm From Mugwort Essence

I'm From Mugwort Essence
I'm From Mugwort Essence

I'm From Mugwort Essence
I'm From Mugwort Essence


I'm From Mugwort Essence
I'm From Mugwort Essence

I'm From Mugwort Essence
I'm From Mugwort Essence


I'm From Mugwort Essence
I'm From Mugwort Essence

This is a soothing essence made with the single ingredient of Mugwort Extract. The refreshing fluid formula adheres and absorbs into the skin to soothe sensitive skin and recharge moisture from within.


Packaging:  The pretty heavy glass bottle with the screw feels luxurious.  The opening of the bottle is just perfect for dispensing the essence into your hands.

Ingredients:  There is only one ingredient which is the Korean mugwort, Artemisia Princeps Extract 100% .  Still plant extract is a compound so I have no idea what is the exact other ingredient besides the artemisia and water inside this bottle.


Paraben free, sulfate free, alcohol free, silicone free, Eu allergen free. fungal-acne safe (malassezia).

So it is easy to know if you are allergic to mugwort.  Mugwort is one of the ingredients for calming hormonal acne.  It is also antibacterial so it is one of the ingredients that you can use daily without drying or giving you a burn like some essential oil can.


Texture and Scent:  This watery brownish clear essence just absorbs into skin fast without stickiness.  It very suitable for combination and oily skin type.  I pat it to my skin with my hands.   You can also use it for layering on a hot humid day.  As for the scent, it does have light scent of mugwort.  I am used to the strong scent of another varities but this is pretty light.

Review:  It has calming and hydrating effect on my skin.  It does reduce irritation, acne bumps on my face and heal it after using it for 3 weeks. The effect is not immediate but with consistent usage everyday.  It doesn't clogged or cause oiliness on my skin.  I like this mugwort essence and will continue using it.  Just becareful with the glass bottle.

Overall:  I think it is great gentle organic calming essence for acne prone skin and hormonal acne.



Product retails for
I'm From Mugwort Essence 160ml at Wishtrend
Made in Korea

Extra discount code: YueRain15 (15%) (up to 30 Jun)
Discount code at Wishtrend: 7252756B (10% off)


For more information, please visit official Wishtrend website and Wishtrend Facebook.  Product is sent for my consideration. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

** I make small commission if you click on my Wishtrend links to purchase. Commission helps keep my blog running. I would be most appreciative if you used my links.



Follow me on my blog and social media sites:


Youtube //  Instagram // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)