Monday, May 4, 2015

WISHTREND HAUL- ONLINE SHOPPING FOR KOREAN SKINCARE PRODUCTS AND COSMETICS

Hi beauties,

I noticed that it has been quite long since I did a haul post about my shopping haul.  If you love Korean skincare products, I am sure you will come across many Korean websites and Wishtrend is one of them.

Here is my haul with Wishtrend.  As usual, I bought more skincare products XP.

WISHTREND HAUL-SHOPPING FOR KOREAN SKINCARE PRODUCTS AND COSMETICS


Here is the box all the way from Korea Gangnam Seoul. *love*

Shipping is really fast because I got it withing 2 weeks of ordering and a reader-Luscious told me that she got it within 2 weeks for standard shipping to US.  Glad that she got her parcel fast =).


WISHTREND HAUL-SHOPPING FOR KOREAN SKINCARE PRODUCTS AND COSMETICS

As usual, Wishtrend gave samples and here is the packets of free samples. Samples given are really random, seasonal and not everyone gets the same samples for their orders.  You will get samples even if you order only one products which is really nice.

As for the ELISHACOY Vitamin & Collagen Mask Sheet, it is a free gift  if you key in the free code provided by any wishtrend affiliate.  Wishtrend change the free gift code and gift every month so do keep update to get them.  I will usually just share it on a separate post whenever I get the codes.  After all, sharing is caring = ) . I don't get paid if you use the codes since it is just free gift for my readers =).


WISHTREND HAUL-SHOPPING FOR KOREAN SKINCARE PRODUCTS AND COSMETICS

Here is some cards which contains information about their popular products. I personally love the Skinmiso pore pack which works wonderful.

TOSOWOONG 4D Vibration Pore Brush WISHTREND HAUL-SHOPPING FOR KOREAN SKINCARE PRODUCTS AND COSMETICS
TOSOWOONG 4D Vibration Pore Brush
Finally my TOSOWOONG 4D Vibration Pore Brush arrives in a good condition.  the box is wrap with few layers of bubbles wrap which is to safeguard my products.  Personally, I was worried because I have not bought tool before but now I can rest assured that all the things are wrap securely even if it is in a box.  The vibration brush comes with free battery.  Prices are different if you buy extra heads or the makeup/foundation puff.

As for the Tosowoong cleansing tool, I was thinking about the Elisha Coy 3d cleansing tool.  It was really a difficult choice.  I end up choosing this one just because I don't feel like going mainstream.


23YEARS OLD Pergillus 15 Sec. Foam CleanserWISHTREND HAUL-SHOPPING FOR KOREAN SKINCARE PRODUCTS AND COSMETICS
23YEARS OLD Pergillus 15 Sec. Foam Cleanser


The second skincare products I got because I am really curious about this 23 years old Pergillus 15sec foam cleanser that looks like a gum stuck on the face.

Which one would you like me to review first?


TOSOWOONG 4D Vibration Pore Brush (Machine+Facial Brush)
Review Here

23YEARS OLD Pergillus 15 Sec. Foam Cleanser
Review Here

ELISHACOY Vitamin & Collagen Mask Sheet
Review Here


Referral code: 7252756B (10% off)

For more information, please visit official Wishtrend website and Wishtrend Facebook 





Follow me on my blog and social media sites:



Have a great day =)