Wednesday, December 3, 2014

REVIEW ON CETAPHIL UVA/UVB DEFENSE SPF 50+ UVA 28

CETAPHIL UVA/UVB DEFENSE SPF 50+ UVA 28
CETAPHIL UVA/UVB DEFENSE SPF 50+ UVA 28

CETAPHIL UVA/UVB DEFENSE SPF 50+ UVA 28
CETAPHIL UVA/UVB DEFENSE SPF 50+ UVA 28

CETAPHIL UVA/UVB DEFENSE SPF 50+
CETAPHIL UVA/UVB DEFENSE SPF 50+ UVA 28

It has been some time since I always check if there are samples given out to try.  This is one of the samples that I find many would like because there is a Cetaphil gentle cleanser and also this Cetaphil UVA/UVB defense sunblock.

I already review the Cetaphil cleanser which I used for years until I found another favourite.
This Cetaphil UVA/UVB comes in a fluid white cream.  The texture is very light and it disappeared upon application into a transparent base.  My face is not oily nor looking matte.  There is no smell lingering on my face too which I like since I don't like heavy feeling of sunblock.  It doesn't clogged up my pores so that is good enough for wanting to buy it again

I think the high protection is good as my face was not burnt when I was using it.  I could say this is probably dupe for the high end La Roche Posay which is twice the price of this.



Products retails at RM80.  Made in France.  You could get it from Watsons or Guardian.

For more information, please visit Cetaphil facebook page website. Product is 5ml sample from the sampling events  The opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)