Friday, January 28, 2022

CLIMBING GUNUNG LAMBAK KLUANG, JOHOR, MALAYSIA

Hi beautiful people,

Today we are going to Gunung Lambak Kluang, Johor, Malaysia.

Here are some photos I took.  I didn't climb up to even half of the mountain.  It is closed for the time being too.



Gunung Lambak Kluang, Johor, Malaysia
plenty of parking space outside

Gunung Lambak Kluang, Johor, Malaysia
nice lake

Gunung Lambak Kluang, Johor, Malaysia
signboard

Gunung Lambak Kluang, Johor, Malaysia
Gunung Lambak Kluang, Johor, Malaysia

Gunung Lambak Kluang, Johor, Malaysia
Gunung Lambak Kluang, Johor, Malaysia



It is free unless to exercise here and just walk around the area like I did in the video.




 For more information, please visit official website. Not sponsored. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.

Follow me on my blog and social media sites:


Youtube //  Instagram // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)