Wednesday, September 15, 2021

MY REAL SKIN& IT IS NOT A FLAW

Hi beautiful people,

I am joining the "It is not a flaw" Wishtrend campaign and so here is my real skin with no filter and nothing.  Here is my story and just want to share the feeling that I have about how I feel with my skin throughout these 10years.

Also where I am now and what do I think about is There Such thing as "Flawless skin" ?






It is not a flaw Wishtrend campaign

It is not a flaw Wishtrend campaign

It is not a flaw Wishtrend campaign



Here is the launching schedule for the Not A Flaw sweatshirt. 
The sweatshirt will be available for preorder beginning from the 6th of September for 10 days. 
After that, the main launch will be from 27th of September untill the product is sold out. 

Details are as follows.

PRE ORDER
Sept. 6th - Sept. 15th
Start shipping from Sept. 30th
Benefits: 5% off + Free Shipping
USE CODE: SWEATSHIRT for free expedited shipping!

MAIN LAUNCH
Sept. 27th ~
Start shipping from 1st week of October

Extra Monthly discount code: SEP10OFF (10%) 
Discount at Wishtrend: 7252756B (10% off)
not an affliate code: YUERAIN15 (15% off ) https://tinyurl.com/y69qbsso




For more information, please visit official Wishtrend website and Wishtrend Facebook.  Product is sent for my consideration. However, the opinions expressed here are my own and honest as always.


** I will make some points if you click on my Wishtrend Link to purchase.  Thank you for using them 😄

Follow me on my blog and social media sites:


Youtube //  Instagram // Twitter // Bloglovin' // Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and visiting ^^

Have a great day =)